up to £24,000 Per Annum
Are you an emergency lighting OR maintenance technician looking for a permanent opportunity? Would you like to work for a growing business in which you will be an integral part of? Are you looking for a PERMANENT role?
If so Source Talent would like to hear from you! The role offers an immediate start!
Due to continued expansion and numerous contract wins our client is recruiting for a maintenance technician or emergency lighting technician. The successful candidate will be required to test and provide routine checks on emergency lighting.
This is a role which will be hugely important for the business as they continue to expand. You will therefore play an integral part to the future growth of the business.
Experience of working with emergency lighting is essential for the role.
- Checking that emergency lighting is fully operational.
- Checking electrical consumer unit / fuse board.
- Changing of batteries.
- Any minor alterations as required.
- Using basic diagrams.
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date and any faults are reported accordingly.
- Be able to meet key target dates to ensure client deadlines are achieved.
- Work responsibly.
- 1+ years’ experience in the above trade
- Able to work well in a team and standalone.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills in your chosen profession.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
This role is Monday - Friday based between the hours of 08:30 - 17:00. However there will be early finishes available when all the work is completed.
This role will be covering the Camden and surrounding areas.
This role comes with a company van and on-going salary reviews.
Source Talent is acting as an Employment Agency – At Source Talent we try to acknowledge all applications, however unfortunately due to the high volumes expected this is not always possible. If you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Source Talent is a specialist recruiter in the Engineering, Manufacturing sectors and Business Services sectors. For a list of all of our vacancies and leading industry news visit - www.source-talent.co.uk